Anna Corinna Lady Duffle

Ooooh! I have one, too, and I love it! Very soft and smooshy and so convenient. Comfortable, too, if that makes a difference.

The color (black/platinum) is a bit blingy for everyday use, but perfect for long nights out or times when I just want to look a bit more spiffy.

Pics:
IMG_3072.jpg

IMG_3075.jpg

The olive is really pretty, and it looks so soft (not like some other AC leather). I bought one on eB*y without trying it on first, the longer strap was too long for me (I'm 5'5") so I turned around and sold it. It did seem really versatile and easy to carry, definitely would hold a lot.

style_baby, it looks really good on you! what a cool color combo, i've never seen that one before. thanks everyone for the advice...i ordered the olive yesterday from funkylala. i'll be sure to post pics when it comes!

Well, I must say as excited as I was to receive it, I'm going to be sending the lady duffle back. It's just too big for what I'm looking for. I could definitely see wearing it cross-body as a carry-on or whatnot but it is definitely too big for me as an everyday bag.

On a positive note, it's just as pretty in person. The color is a gorgeous olive and the leather was really soft and smooshy. I had no problem with the zippers either and the packaging by funkylala was really impressive. But in the end it just wasn't the bag for me.