Anna Corinna Handbags?

1. Does anyone own one of these, specifically the city or mini-city tote? I like these, but are they durable?

2. I bought the Mini City in butterscotch and liked it so much I ordered the large one in black. I wish the mini were a little larger but it's sooooo light and comfy. I could see how some might be unimpressed with the leather but I love it. It's VERY distressed and VERY light...not sure how durable it will be but it's so aged looking that I don't think I'll worry about tossing it around. I don't have the large one yet but should be soon.

3. Glimmer, is the lining inside where the pockets are a bit unfinished and frayed before the stitching? I love the size of the mini!!! But I'm worried it won't hold up. I got it in Brass.

4. I own the city tote in butterscotch and LOVE it. It's a great throw around bag - the leather is super distressed, and I don't have to worry about babying it. I love the versatility too - it can be worn as a shoulder bag or carried as tote: I use it as my carry-on when I fly.

5. I have the mini in white - I wish it was a tad bigger, but I do love it.

6. Anyone who has the Lady Duffel.. can you post a pic of it on your shoulder? Pleaseee?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice