Anna Corinna Drawstring Shouder Bag

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone have this one? If so, what do you think? I really love the color...

[​IMG]

2. Pretty bag in a pretty color! How big is it?

3. 15" W x 12" H x 5" D

It's only $298.00!

Here's what it looks like on:

[​IMG]

4. Oh, it's even pretttier on!

5. Very cute. $298 is a great price.

6. I don't have it but I love it!! I love all of the AC bags, I wonder about the quality.

7. very nice!

8. Very pretty!

9. I got the Anna Corinna city tote in the same color and sent it back-- the leather was just too thin for me. It's a pretty color, but since the city tote is sort of a big bag, I wanted to put a lot of stuff in there (i.e. books) but I felt the thin leather couldn't take it. It may be different with the drawstring bag since it doesn't seem big enough to put a ton of stuff in there. The lining of the bag was also flimsy off-white cotton, but the leather smell was delish.

10. I ordered one of these a few weeks back straight from their store in NY. I believe they were $260 + $10 for shipping. I ended up sending it back...for me, the quality was not there. These pictures make this style look a LOT more polished than it really is.

11. It reminds me of a Jimmy choo handbag...