Anna Corinna and Bulga - websites?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone think it's weird that both Anna Corinna and Bulga don't have their own website? I wanted to write to each of these companies but couldn't find any contact info for either. Does anyone know how either company can be reached? TIA!

2. Aggh! Thanks DG! I feel so stupid! I searched high and low for Bulga a couple days ago on Google and came up with nothing. I put it in just now and sure enough, it comes up. Now, if you can do that with AC, I'll be really impressed. :lol:

3. Well...I don't have a site for AC; I am wondering if there is a larger parent company that owns that brand? Do their bags come with tags that might identify contact information? Sorry no help on this one..

4. I do love a challenge.

www.foleyandcorinna.com Anna Corinna co-owns this company and a good starting point is
    114 Stanton Street, NYC
    212-529-2338

5. Wow. You're quite the sleuth DG. TYVM! :smile:

6. Did u want to write to them and ask them their availability in Canada? If that's your question, I would like to know too! ;)