Ann Taylor FIND - bubble skirt

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just got this bubble skirt at Ann Taylor over the weekend - I was in there for work clothes, but had remembered this because it was something they recently featured. Well it was 1/2 off (only $50!) and I got a petite size so that it hits above the knee. This picture does the skirt no justice, especially b/c I got a size that hits higher up. IRL mine look more like a bubble skirt.

[​IMG]

I'm thinking of pairing it with these shoes for a wedding, but maybe a closed toe with an opaque tight would be better. Anyways, I just thought I'd share!

[​IMG]

2. cute, winternight!

3. Cute outfit!! I love the shoes, are those Ann Taylor, too?

4. love it!! so prety

5. Christian Louboutin.

6. I love Ann Taylor and Christian Louboutin shoes! I can always tell its Christian Louboutin by the soles :smile:

7. Not any more! Other shoe makers are starting to usethe red sole now (Dolce & Gabbana is one). The give away, along with the red sole, was the inside of the shoe. I could see a bit of the CL signature on the inside along with the flesh tone lining. ;)

I just wish my feet hadn't turned traitors on me. I can't wear heels that high any more and I LOVE those pumps! :crybaby:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice