Ann Taylor ~ 20% Off $100 Purchase Or More Through September 30th

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
www.anntaylor.com

20% off a purchase of $100 or more at Ann Taylor

Present this offer August 21, 2009 through September 30, 2009. To redeem in store, print out must be presented and Associate must enter promotion code “108020603”. To redeem online, promotion code “instyle09” must be entered during checkout. To receive 20% discount, a minimum purchase of $100 is required. Offer may be used only once. Taxes, shipping and handling fees, purchases of gift cards, charges for gift boxes and payment of an Ann Taylor or LOFT account are excluded from the discount and do not count towards the qualifying amount. Not valid at LOFT stores, Ann Taylor Factory stores, LOFT Outlet stores, LOFTonline.com, on purchases of gift cards, on payment of Ann Taylor or LOFT accounts or in conjunction with any other offer. No adjustments to prior purchases. Not valid for cash.

canada's

Oct 1, 2006
bag - how do i print the coupon? if i click the link it just takes me to the homepage. there are two dresses i want, but i'd like to buy them irl. TIA!

canada's

Oct 1, 2006
yes, probably!

you're a gem! the BF is using the banana coupon you posted. you're the best!

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
That's sweet of you canada's!! I'm glad to be of help and happy when my posts are well received. Just cause I'm on a shopping ban (well...at least I'm trying), it doesn't mean that others can't benefit from these deals! LOL!