Ankle boots again

1. OK-this is going to my thread for ankle boots-I will just post things here that I find and people can tell me if they like them or not. LOL

Here ya go-these are by Bandolino and I would be buying them in black leather if i got them-just posting them in this color so you can see the detail better:

Bandolino 1:

[​IMG]

2. Bandolino 2:

[​IMG]

3. Fitzwell:

[​IMG]

4. Moda Spana:
    [​IMG]

5. i like the first ones!!

6. ^me too!!

7. Ditto! The first ones can be worn with pants or very nicely with a skirt.

8. I like the first pair... I don't like the Moda Spana boots.

9. It's unaminous! I like the first pair the best too-even out of all the other ones I have seen! Going to order them tonight-thanks ladies!

10. The first ones are lovely. :yes:

It's actually a pity you're getting them in black leather - I particularly love them in the brown suede. :heart: But, I know, leather's more practical!

11. Yeah-the brown suede is nice-but, I really want leather in these. Can't wait for them to arrive! And, I used to really like suede shoes and boots and for some reason lately-I am just not loving it anymore. Not sure why

12. love them
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Bag Fetish-who makes the ankle boots you posted? I love the first pair you posted!

14. i love the first pair.

15. first and second pairs look good!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice