Anjou PM!

Thanks for posting your pics; they're beautiful! (and happy belated bday!)

I'm curious whether you have a preference between the Anjou and the Artois (other than color?) I'm debating between the two, and I like the Anjou for the flexibility of leather/canvas print, but I'm worried that means twice as much wear and tear...

Reactions: Lzamare and Swanky
Thanks for posting your pics; they're beautiful! (and happy belated bday!)

I'm curious whether you have a preference between the Anjou and the Artois (other than color?) I'm debating between the two, and I like the Anjou for the flexibility of leather/canvas print, but I'm worried that means twice as much wear and tear...

Thank you!
They’re a little too different to compare for me, you’d have to prioritize your wants...
the Anjou is squishy and less structured, so more casual. Also I have to be cognizant about tossing in a bottle of water or sanitizer because it’ll either leather inside or Goyard canvas. It’s a little tight on the shoulder with sweaters/jackets. It’s too new for me to comment on the wear!

The Artois MM is a fab travel bag or great to toss in a light laptop. It’s pretty structured so offers no “give”, but fits MUCH better on the shoulder.
The leather corners show a bit of wear, I carried it nearly exclusively for a year and I do not baby my bags.

Thank you!
They’re a little too different to compare for me, you’d have to prioritize your wants...
the Anjou is squishy and less structured, so more casual. Also I have to be cognizant about tossing in a bottle of water or sanitizer because it’ll either leather inside or Goyard canvas. It’s a little tight on the shoulder with sweaters/jackets. It’s too new for me to comment on the wear!

The Artois MM is a fab travel bag or great to toss in a light laptop. It’s pretty structured so offers no “give”, but fits MUCH better on the shoulder.
The leather corners show a bit of wear, I carried it nearly exclusively for a year and I do not baby my bags.

Thanks @Swanky ; excellent points! I might have to wait till the maison opens up again to try them both on to know for certain though, esp since they're not allowing returns on distance orders... :hrmm:

I've been eyeing the white, but I know myself well enough that keeping one side clean is challenge enough, let alone two! But maybe seeing both in person will help me make up my mind...

Thanks again :heart:; I hope you get many occasions to wear the beautiful Anjou soon!

• Love
Reactions: Swanky
Hi, you have all my dream models. May I see more photos of your Artois? Is this the MM size?

I'm debating btw these 2. I like the slouchy look of the Anjou but the different price point is quite important. I may give up on the Anjou and take the Artois instead.

Reactions: thatgirlinnewyork
Hi, you have all my dream models. May I see more photos of your Artois? Is this the MM size?

I'm debating btw these 2. I like the slouchy look of the Anjou but the different price point is quite important. I may give up on the Anjou and take the Artois instead.
This is exactly my debate for a daily ”everything“ bag. Did you pull the trigger yet?

Thank you!

Now that more time has passed, wondering if you have any additional insights to add about the 2 bags. TIA!