Anjou owners - share your feedback

Anyone have the Anjou in the PM ? Do you love the size ?
I loooove my Anjou PM. At first I thought the handles were a hair too short but they quickly grew on me. Overall the bag looks great given my height/weight. (5'5" small-average frame)

The Anjou does look more structured than the St. Louis, and I've found in general small bags tend to hold up better than large ones, so I'm really happy with my choice.

I do love my anjou and use it few times a month as a workbag.. I don’t put anything heavy nor sharp however I did get a samorga organizer for it. I haven’t seen another anjou in action where I live which makes her special. I do see St. Louis every now and then but not as much as a Neverfull.

I just got an Anjou PM and love it! I don't always use them, but I like to have a Samorga organizer with all my bags and it seems like it would help protect the leather of an Anjou if I ever wear the leather side in. Which Samorga size did you get? Just a St. Louis PM size?

I just got an Anjou PM and love it! I don't always use them, but I like to have a Samorga organizer with all my bags and it seems like it would help protect the leather of an Anjou if I ever wear the leather side in. Which Samorga size did you get? Just a St. Louis PM size?

I got the St Louis PM size for my Anjou PM and it fits perfectly!

Reactions: AdidaB
Anyone have the Anjou in the PM ? Do you love the size ?

Yes, I have the Anjou PM in white. It’s a great size for an everyday bag. Holds plenty but tucks under your arm well and isn’t too massive. I love it very much. The white leather has held up surprisingly well since I bought it in 2015, but I have been careful with it and use it canvas side out if I think there’s a chance it could get dirty.

Does anyone have a samorga for their anjou mini? If so, do you recommend the 1.2mm or 2mm thickness?
I have the 1.2mm thick samorga insert for my Anjou mini and I love it! It adds just enough extra structure to the bag without taking away space, and protects the leather side I have it on (I don't love the slouchy look on the mini size for me). Hope this helps!

I have the 1.2mm thick samorga insert for my Anjou mini and I love it! It adds just enough extra structure to the bag without taking away space, and protects the leather side I have it on (I don't love the slouchy look on the mini size for me). Hope this helps!
Thank you. I ended up getting the 1.2mm for the anjou mini and love it. I got the 2mm for my boheme and didn’t like the thickness and the super structured look on that bag. I agree the 1.2mm gives just enough extra structure.

• Love
Reactions: Vyvera
Thank you. I ended up getting the 1.2mm for the anjou mini and love it. I got the 2mm for my boheme and didn’t like the thickness and the super structured look on that bag. I agree the 1.2mm gives just enough extra structure.
I use Samorga. It’s 2mm. I bought 1.2mm for my St Louis PM and feels so thin, so when I order for Anjou I want to try 2mm, which is ok to me. Not too thick for my liking.
EE028566-7B6A-443C-93C6-19C75A9E0D37.png