Anjou Mini

sunshinesmilee

beaches & sunny days☀️
O.G.
Jan 7, 2006
Hello!
Does anyone own an Anjou Mini? I am contemplating purchasing one in black and would love to know how you are enjoying yours or not. Would love to see your mini or mod shots as well. Thank you in advance!

Beautiful bags! I have the St Louis and Artois (grey also!) and contemplating on the Anjou Mini Black as well.

One question: how is the shoulder strap drop? Is it long enough to be carried on the shoulder sometimes?

TIA!

View attachment 4796941

Here you go...Anjou is really soft with the leather inside. St. Louis kind of droops. Artois is more structured - as you know since you have the same bag, right! I love my gray Artois!!

Beautiful bags! I have the St Louis and Artois (grey also!) and contemplating on the Anjou Mini Black as well.

One question: how is the shoulder strap drop? Is it long enough to be carried on the shoulder sometimes?

TIA!
Shoulder strap drop is long enough to fit on my shoulder. I think if wearing a thicker jacket, it would be difficult to do so.

Reactions: Wozimom
@sunshinesmilee I love your collection! I've been researching the Anjou in the mini size as a potential bag for just the essentials. May I ask what accessory you looped on the strap of your Anjou? Is it a clochette? The yellow really pops against the bag beautifully :smile:

Last edited:
I got Anjou PM instead, after seeing how small the Mini Anjou is. I’m 5’7” and think it’ll look a bit silly wearing a tiny tote. However, I still think about Mini Anjou.

@sunshinesmilee How are you liking your Mini Anjou after six months? My one worry is that it’s pretty shallow and things will fall out easily.

Here’s my Anjou PM, with tassel from FEED Project.

Attachments

• 95CC7D34-FA6B-46EE-ABC2-64E949A5E44F.jpeg
    95CC7D34-FA6B-46EE-ABC2-64E949A5E44F.jpeg
    228.2 KB · Views: 111