Anja Luise - my treasures

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My favorites are Chanel und Louis Vuitton, but I also have some Gucci bags, Dolce & Gabbana, Yves Saint Laurent, Bally, Campomaggi

Attached Files:

BleuSaphir likes this.
  2. Some LV treasures:

Attached Files:

BleuSaphir and leooh like this.
  3. and some more:

Attached Files:

leooh likes this.
  4. Gucci:

Attached Files:

leooh likes this.
  5. Dolce & Gabbana:

Attached Files:

6. Chanel

Attached Files:

leooh likes this.
  7. Wow... So many breathtaking bags and styles that catch my eye... I LOVE all of the colors and styles of the empreinte. Especially the lilac color. What style bag is that? Which of the 3 empreinte styles do you prefer? I am also sooo jealous of the cappucine! How heavy is it? Do you wear it often?

KayluvsLV likes this.
  8. Wow, wow and wow. The boys and the Empreinte bags are just ... WOW. :heart:

9. I love all of your bags! You have a great style!

10. Oooh is that blue bag a Supreme Hobo? My eyes keep getting drawn to it. Such a nice colour!

11. Lovely display, I could stare at your shelves all day! My favourite so far is the rustic looking Gucci. Would also love to see a more detailed pic of the little black Chanel flap - it seems to have some shiny reflective detailing?

12. Beautiful collection!

13. Great collection!

14. love your empreinte pieces the best
    or should i say your entire LV collection?

15. That is well varied of collection of bags! :smile: