Anja Hindmarch

sds661

O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
Do any of you have one of her bags--I've seen pics of Reese Witherspoon carrying a patent leather bag by her and I ADORE it!!!! I think I saw where they were available in Vegas but I would love to see one in person or know if anyone has been able to examine the quality? Any thoughts?

I bought one on-line last fall at Saks or NMs, I can't remember which. I returned it immediately, though, b/c the quality seemed rather poor.

It was a nice style, but I'm an LV, MJ, Dior kind of girl and the Anya Hindmarch bag I purchased was definitely not of the same caliber.

I own a blackl Anya Hindmarch Carker - it's a fantastic work bag, great size and actually I found the quality to be quite good, fully lined with suede, high calibre hardware etc. The best thing I think would be for you to check one out in person - not sure who retails AH in the US though...

^hmm thats very disappointing...what was it about the quality you didn't like?
I had purchased the Bogart bag in navy blue patent with suede trim. It was really pretty, but overall didn't seem luxurious enough for me. There was a loose staple hanging off the bag, the closure straps were complicated and seemed like they'd break easily and the dust bag was so small....I think it was meant for a wallet instead.

I think it was just one unfortunate experience I had as I've read many other nice things about this brand.

^Thanks ladies--I think I will try and locate one of these bags--I don't even know the name of the one I want--it was black with little embroidered bows(her signature bow) all over it--Reese Witherspoon was carrying it in pic.s I saw of her.
Anyways thank you for all your help:smile:

I have this one, and I have to say, I'm very pleased with the quality. Fully lined in suede, lots of pockets -
Its a little heavy, but I'm willing to suffer.
I got it at Saks - on sale, of course!!

anyadoctor.jpg