Anita Ko and More Anita Ko!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I posted on here about 8 months ago with my new favorite diamond leaf ring by the fabulous Anita Ko. Well this past week I got another wish list item of hers- (the diamond cougar ring) and I thought id share since there seems to be a growing interest in her pieces and I just LOVE them. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391313660.575385.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391313706.178620.jpg

2. Congrats!! It's beautiful!!

3. Both are stunning! Congratulations and more pics please :smile:

4. Both are beautiful congrats I love Anita ko :biggrin:

5. Oh...I love the panther!

6. Love these, you wear them so well!

7. love it!!!

If you can do macro shots, I would love to see them up close!

8. Absolutely love the leaf ring... I stalk her Instagram lol. Congrats on the new ring!!

9. I know me too !! She has so many amazing pieces. I die for so many of them.

10. Gorg! More pics please!

11. :drool: Love Anita Ko! Gorgeous! Congrats!

12. Wow, these are gorgeous and look so pretty on you! Enjoy!

13. Thanks for all the kind words ladies. Her pieces really are so special. I find one of the biggest differences between Anita Ko and other jewelry artists is that in all of her pave work Anita still makes sure to use nice white, clear stones. This really makes such a huge difference. Some requests for more photos so here are a few more. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391474771.580515.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391474785.294459.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391474799.839346.jpg

14. I love those! Especially the leaf!

15. Oops!! Just realized it posted my photos like 3 times each. Trying to delete some now but I posted form my phone so it's not giving me the option?