Anis Twiggy! Starting bid $999

1. Ooooh! It's beautiful! Thanks for posting!:heart:

2. whoa! There's quite a few of these lately! Thanks for sharing peanut, the anis is beautiful!

3. mmmmm yummy! *rubs bidding hands together*

4. Oh nuts ... I should have known the super-duper-eBay-snooper's would see this beauty :lol: !!! I've already contacted the seller re: BIN.

5. LOL Ceejay, no one misses much around here!

6. Yeah Chloe ... don't I know it!!! I just wish that I could get into eBay when at work ... then again, my wallet wouldn't be too happy!!

7. ...and its gone.

8. the anis color is starting to grow on me :love: lucky girl whoever won it :nuts:

9. WHOA! I didn't even realized that she put a BIN up! Who's the lucky girl?

10. I knew the BIN was going up, but it was meant for one of the seller's repeat buyers and just out of my price range... :crybaby:

11. ^ oh noo... mocean... don't worry dear, yours will come too! *hugs*

12. i hope so... I'm really giving up hope on a decent anis I can afford. i'm probably just going to wait until Bal releases a yellow *prays*

13. ooooh, sorry about what happened, mocean...there's one out there for you with your sweet name on it. and we'll be sure to find it for you ;) :flowers: she'll definitely be worth the wait :yes:

14. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had emailed her for a BIN .. had she put one up?!?!

I HATE :censor: HATE :rant: HATE :throwup: the fact that I can't get into eBay from work. I probably missed out YET again ... I just want to cry :crybaby: ... this has been such a HORRIBLE week for me (work-wise and everything else) ... UGGH! :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice