~*~*ANIMALICIOUS RAOK-Discussion and Reveal*~*~

Voodoo- I have a question. Maybe someone else has it too, so I'll post instead of PM'ing. Each package values $25-30 or the total value of both packages sent is $25-30?

Very good question!

Each package should have a value of $25-30.

(I know I blow $100 at Petsmart every time I go :lol:)

Ok, so I have a question...

Do we have to send something for the person also? I know if we do, it needs to be an animal related item, but is it a requirement to send for the person? I know we will be buying for the person if they are petless, and just really love an animal. But what if they have animals?

My SO asked me this last night, and I realized I didnt know the answer.

^^I am going to leave that to the buddy's judgement. You can buy just for the person (animal realted items only) or just for the pet(s).

My personal opinion is I'm buying for my buddy's pet(s). If they don't have any pets then I'm shopping for animal themed items. But if they have pets I'm shopping for the animals.

Great idea--I can't do it this time, but if we do it again, count me in!

I'll participate vicariously by enjoying the reveals of what everyone gets. Yay, animal lovers!

Ladies, don't forget....

• Be sure your shipping address is on Elfster
  • Be sure your tPF name shows up on Elfster
  • You will be required to PM me your tracking # on your package no later than the deadline for both months.
  • You will be required to post pictures of your loot (preferably w/ your pet!)
:heart::heart: