~*~*ANIMALICIOUS RAOK-Discussion and Reveal*~*~

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
I think enough people voted 'yes' to start this Animalicious-wide RAOK!

This RAOK is for Animal and Animal-Related products ONLY. You will be buying for your buddy's pet(s) or your buddy's favorite animals (ie: If your buddy is petless but loves hippos, you'd look for hippo items...do they have hippo items? Hopefully no one is crazy about hippos! J/K I love hippos....) NO purse items! This is for ANIMALS! Be creative ... this should be A LOT of fun!

Anyway.... I'd like to use Elfster because it's so easy. If you've never used it before it's a super website for these kinds of exchanges. You can fill out a wishlist and ask your buddy anonymous questions! Just make sure your tPF name is in parenthesis after your first name on Elfster s everyone knows who you are. Also make sure your mailing address and update your wishlist with pets/animals items.

Sign ups will be now through 4/19 with buddies being assigned 4/20. We'll send two packages...one on 5/20 and another on 6/20. Packages should value $25-$35.

Please PM me your first and last name and the email address you use on Elfster.

When packages are sent please PM me your tracking #.

I'm going to have this RAOK open to everyone who wants to participate but please do not sign up if you don't think you can fulfill your duties!! If you are going on an extended vacay, or you have a lot of prior commitments then sit this one out.

If there are any other questions, please let me know!

Voodoo- I have a question. Maybe someone else has it too, so I'll post instead of PM'ing. Each package values $25-30 or the total value of both packages sent is $25-30?