~*~*ANIMALICIOUS RAOK-Discussion and Reveal*~*~

One of my all time favorite ROAK gifts was from Shu....well, she sent me more than one thing I LOVED and STILL use!! However, the fantastic dog dog toys she sent have been torn apart..the girls loved them!! They were handbags and my Lilly carried them for months and they finally fell apart. See, we all need a new bag every few months...

I just sat and read through this whole thread - wow! There were quite a few laughs (Valentino gettin' nosy in the box, Frank (or was it Magoo?) modeling the new collar), but I'm also sad about the participation problems :crybaby:

I guess I don't read the stickies very often, because I didn't even realize this was going on, but I wish I had known! I, er, I mean, Diesel & Coco would've LOVED to participate!

I'm glad most everyone had fun and loved what they got, and I hope I see the next RAOK in time to join in! How often do you usually have them?

^^^This was the first Animal RAOK. It was a blast, besides all the participation issues.
I have a feeling, if this happens again rules will be very strictly enforced, so I would assume that means a post count rule, so if you want to participate, better get to postin';).

I think next time might be a little better though, now that we've been able to pick out the slackers.

Coco, what happened to those pictures girl?! Im excited to see what the furbaby got!

^^^This was the first Animal RAOK. It was a blast, besides all the participation issues.
I have a feeling, if this happens again rules will be very strictly enforced, so I would assume that means a post count rule, so if you want to participate, better get to postin';).

I think next time might be a little better though, now that we've been able to pick out the slackers.

Coco, what happened to those pictures girl?! Im excited to see what the furbaby got!

ohh gosh Val I am trying to fix my camera its new and for some reason I can't get the pictures on my laptop:sad:

whos my Angel?
I will like to thank you so much for being so thoughtful:heart:

ohh gosh Val I am trying to fix my camera its new and for some reason I can't get the pictures on my laptop:sad:

whos my Angel?

Ugh, I know how that goes! I have like 3 camera's, the newest is broken, and the older 2 are BOTH acting up! :cursing: Frustrating!!

I hope you get it fixed soon!

whos my Angel?

If no one spilled it by now, it was me:smile:
I hope your little guy actually liked the treats, since you mentioned he is a picky treat eater.

Ok I got my camera working!! Here are the stuff from my angel!

IMG_2990.jpg

IMG_2991.jpg

Thank you buddy:heart: