Animal Rescue Site Sale

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

click for free and sponsors pay for food and care. .6 bowls are donated with each click. I've been doing it daily for some time now. I know most wont be interested it is'nt exactly fashion forward, but they are having a Winter Sale up to 80% off. I'm getting the purple paw basic black tee for $10. I think it will be cute for when I go to the dog park.

2. Thanks...I didn't know about this site. Will check out the sale section, looks like they have some cute stuff. :P I like that they are partnered with petfinder...that's how I found my dog!

3. Thanks!!! I LOOOVE this site! Will always buy something if it helps the animals!!:tender:

4. Thanks for posting! I have already found some great gifts for family and friends.

5. Thanks for posting, it takes only one click to help an animal in need.

6. I have the daily email reminder sent to me so I remember to click daily! I love this site!

7. Thanks for posting, this is such a great site!

8. I click every day too! It's a great site.

9. great site - thanks