Animal lovers, please read

passerby

Feb 17, 2006
Pejcharat, cats are awesome. I am a very shy person and feel much more comfortable talking to cats and dogs (stray ones) rather than human beings :biggrin:

In Singapore, many people like myself live in Housing & Development Board flats (ie we are not rich) and one of the rules for HDB flat dwellers is - no cats allowed. Toy dogs are OK, though. A really stupid rule. So for the time being, our family doesn't have any cats at home.

Danica

Feb 5, 2006
the forest dim
passerby said:
Danica, I hope you get your second chihuahua really soon :biggrin:
Hey thanks so much! unfortunately we were not able to get Goldie, she had already been spoken for. I was a little upset, but I'm also very glad she found a loving home (once she's out of foster care). I recieved another call tonight from the foster lady asking if I was still interested in adopting...So I'm calling her tomorrow to say yes. I've been taking my time...I looked at Goldie for almost two months before I filled out the adoption form...so I'm waiting for my next love, and then calling right away. :smile: I'll keep everyone updated.

passerby

Feb 17, 2006
Good luck, Danica.

I'd thought of naming an adorable ginger stray kitten Goldie - but he's male. Is Goldie an unisex name?