Animal Kingdom -TNT Tues 9pm

Or kill Smurf in the end a la another show with warped mom
Maybe. If so, Baz probably won't be too happy about it. I bet Baz turns out to be his dad.

I really don't think J cares about Nicky at this point. Actually, I bet she comes crawling back to J and he's like "Bye, girl, bye."
Smurf is ruthless. When she told Ponyboy to leave out the back door cause she knew he'd see his daughter in Craig's bed doing blow. Hardcore!
what was that business about Baz not being Smurf's real son? did I miss something?
Yes, Smurf is evil. Totally uses her sons. I was kind of surprised the military officer didn't do anything when he saw his daughter in bed with Craig. I guess one, he's given up and secondly, he be way outsized.

what was that business about Baz not being Smurf's real son? did I miss something?
Yes, Smurf is evil. Totally uses her sons. I was kind of surprised the military officer didn't do anything when he saw his daughter in bed with Craig. I guess one, he's given up and secondly, he be way outsized.

Yeah, Baz was taken in by Smurf when he was a kid. I'm still not 100% about the love triangle between Baz, J's mom, and Pope and what that entailed, but yeah, J's mom and Baz were supposedly in love at some point.

Yeah, Baz was taken in by Smurf when he was a kid. I'm still not 100% about the love triangle between Baz, J's mom, and Pope and what that entailed, but yeah, J's mom and Baz were supposedly in love at some point.
Oh, thanks. I always thought the relationship between Baz and Jay's mom was incestuous.....I did see that scene where J asked Baz if he was his dad. So if Baz finds out the family killed his wife (or mother of his child whatever) who knows where this will go. Jay potentially killing his own father?

so was the mom of J the real or adopted daughter? making J not related to smurf? both baz and the mom were adopted?

long haired guy who is gay....he is adopted?

other long haired guy who left his dealer for dead? adopted?

baz is adopted.

pope is her real child?

am i missing anyone?

so was the mom of J the real or adopted daughter? making J not related to smurf? both baz and the mom were adopted?

baz is adopted.

pope is her real child?

am i missing anyone?
LOL
I just found out Baz was adopted. I'm assuming the rest of them are her bio kids.....

baz is adopted.

pope is her real child?

am i missing anyone?

All are hers aside from Baz. J's mom and Pope were twins (which is why it's weird that they're implying there was something romantic between J's mom and Pope or maybe I'm reading into it and they were just really close). So J is Smurf's real grandson.

They explained how she got the name when she went to meet the guy who dated Smurf's mom when Smurf was 10 or 11. He was the guy with the classic cars. Anyhow, he was saying how she would hold her breath under the water for so long, she'd turn blue...like a Smurf. And while technically, the Smurfs have been around for 50 years, they didn't get popular in the US until 1981 or 82. By that time, she'd be at least 20, so yeah, a little inconsistent there.

All are hers aside from Baz. J's mom and Pope were twins (which is why it's weird that they're implying there was something romantic between J's mom and Pope or maybe I'm reading into it and they were just really close). So J is Smurf's real grandson.

They explained how she got the name when she went to meet the guy who dated Smurf's mom when Smurf was 10 or 11. He was the guy with the classic cars. Anyhow, he was saying how she would hold her breath under the water for so long, she'd turn blue...like a Smurf. And while technically, the Smurfs have been around for 50 years, they didn't get popular in the US until 1981 or 82. By that time, she'd be at least 20, so yeah, a little inconsistent there.

i remember him saying that, because i wondered why they called her smurf.

didn't know smurfs were around prior to 80s. i remember them in middle school, and while i am certainly no youngster....ellen barkin is quite a bit older than me.

had no idea they were older than that. who knew they were a classic cartoon.

Maybe. If so, Baz probably won't be too happy about it. I bet Baz turns out to be his dad.

I really don't think J cares about Nicky at this point. Actually, I bet she comes crawling back to J and he's like "Bye, girl, bye."
Smurf is ruthless. When she told Ponyboy to leave out the back door cause she knew he'd see his daughter in Craig's bed doing blow. Hardcore!

I agree that Craig will grow bored of Nicky or hurt her and she will go back to J. I used to like Baz until he got all nasty when J asked if he was his father.

Anyone watching this? This is show is so crazy! My hatred towards Baz grows more each day. He is even mean to the family....telling Pope no one will ever have a kid with him. The whole family is a bunch of sociopaths, yet I cannot look away. If anyone ever watched Guiding Light or One Life to Live, Deran is the son of Kim Zimmer, the actress who played Reva Shane and Echo DeSavoy respectively. And Craig (I have to throw cold water on myself whenever I see that man!) was Kalf on Vikings.

anyone watch last night? I suspected from the start that Jay was going to eventually become the pack leader. Wonder if he will be under Smurf or take over from her. Both I think. First under than take over.

Didn't that part at the end with him and Smurf look incestuous? not the first time we've seen that kind of thing with her. eww

0276c14470bd3dc2d3d4c3113914726160c715ea08edceb3be10b359a0717218.jpg This may be a longshot but can anyone identify the handbag that Ellen Barkin's character carries...it's the black bag with a flap, and has a chain handle. I tried googling it and one website tells me it's the Tory Burch Harper Tote but when I checked that bag, it didn't look anything like it. Thanks in advance (and I recently got hooked on this series myself!)

Has anyone ever noticed that Craig and Nicky never kiss. They show them sitting together touching sometimes but most often not, talking together, laying in bed together (post sex), talking about sex, but have never showed them actually kissing or having a sex scene? I thought it might be because the actress was underage and it might look creepy but she is 22. They show her kissing Jay. The only reason I probably notice this is because if Craig was my man I would be all over him, LOL. So I wonder if the actors have a problem with each other?

I thought for a minute Pope was going to the police station to turn himself in. He is such a wild card, you just don't know what he is going to do. I think the way so many things play out is dependent on him though. I think the characters, all but Jay, are getting a bit more developed this season in regards to their personalities....like Deran wanting to be more responsible and having a legitimate business etc. I have a feeling maybe Nicky will get killed or this next job will go horribly wrong.

Has anyone ever noticed that Craig and Nicky never kiss. They show them sitting together touching sometimes but most often not, talking together, laying in bed together (post sex), talking about sex, but have never showed them actually kissing or having a sex scene? I thought it might be because the actress was underage and it might look creepy but she is 22. They show her kissing Jay. The only reason I probably notice this is because if Craig was my man I would be all over him, LOL. So I wonder if the actors have a problem with each other?

I thought for a minute Pope was going to the police station to turn himself in. He is such a wild card, you just don't know what he is going to do. I think the way so many things play out is dependent on him though. I think the characters, all but Jay, are getting a bit more developed this season in regards to their personalities....like Deran wanting to be more responsible and having a legitimate business etc. I have a feeling maybe Nicky will get killed or this next job will go horribly wrong.
I don't think how the actors feel about each other would affect whether they have kissing scenes. Richard Gere and Debra Winger hated each other in Officer and a Gentleman but you'd never have known it. Maybe the reason they don't have kissing scenes is that it's not written as a real romance - more an older guy using a very young girl.
Pope seems to have developed more than most of the characters. If found him creepy and kinda psycho at the beginning. He's much more sympathetic now IMO.