Animal Abuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaime

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
I don't do exotic leathers either. We also have snakes and lizards as pets and I've read of what happens to snakes farmed for their skin. I refuse to support it. I get more satisfaction feeling soft snake skin by cuddling my guys skin intact.

Reactions: cherrybelly

millivanilli

Jan 29, 2016
no exotics and fur for me too. No fake fur either as rumors say that fake fur sometimes is real fur as it is cheaper. dogs, cats- no. not on my skin.

Reactions: Stormy C

poopsie

How Sentimental
O.G.
Jan 14, 2009
Where the wild things are
The videos from factory farms and slaughterhouses are equally horrifying and should be posted at every meat counter
No animal wants to suffer and die.......there is NO difference between the pet in your living room and the one on your plate
If you are going to be outraged for one be outraged for for all

Mariapia

Feb 21, 2012
France
I have seen TV programmes about that.
Really horrifying...
If ladies stopped buying exotics, everything would change.
Remember that Jane Birkin recently asked Hermès to stop naming a bag after her name when she saw the same programmes...
Didn't work....

Reactions: Stormy C

tulipfield

O.G.
Dec 11, 2007
bookshop.org
I have seen TV programmes about that.
Really horrifying...
If ladies stopped buying exotics, everything would change.
Remember that Jane Birkin recently asked Hermès to stop naming a bag after her name when she saw the same programmes...
Didn't work....
I think I remember Hermes saying they were going to re-evaluate where they sourced their skins in response to her request. Or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.