Angry!!

i went to forever21 with a friend today.. as i was carrying my brand new blk courtney mm and looking around the store.. there was this lady she was on the phone and saying out loud "thats a fake louis vuitton" right next to me.. omg i got so mad and i looked at her, but she wasnt looking at me and pretending shes still on the phone and walked away.. my friend was looking at me and we laughed at her.. i guess according to her people that shop at forever21 cant afford an lv, and if they carry an lv it has to be fake!! huh i like bargain shopping too.. i dont see nothings wrong with that!!

have this ever happen to anyone before?? how did u handle the situation??

thats horrible, nothing like that has ever happened to me before. That lady was very ignorant and obviously she doesn't know what a real LV looks like.

Well, that was really rude. Even if she thought it was fake why did she have to put it on blast? Some people are really ignorant. She has no clue. I have had people ask me if mine is real, but have never talked LOUDLY about it before like that. Don't let her get to you.

*hug* that sucks!! I'm so sorry that happened to you hun

What an ignorant b****!
You have to be really insecure to do something like that...
You should just move on and pity such a pathetic human being
Shes not even worth your thoughts

Ps, if i saw your bag IRL i would be drooling at your feet haha, Congrats on owning such a gorgeous bag :biggrin:
Hope nothing like this ever happens again!

That is very rude but "F" her. It is real.

My friends and I have come up with a code word. We say spock. So if we see a fake we can say oh look at that ugly spock and the person has no idea that we are talking about them.

LOL!

Just borrow one of the line from my favorite movie Parent Trap...and tell her

"You know the difference between you and I (Authentic LV owner)?.. is that I have class and you dont"

I do not know why some people feel the need to yell out nasty things about the type of purse someone is using.

I guess they are just bored and jealous.

thats horrible :sad: she obv doesnt no what she is taking about! and where you shop should have nothing to do with what purse you own, as u said u like a bargin and so do most people!