Angry!!

Jealousy and a lack of manners...that's all.

People like that dont deserve a response as it would be a waste of your energy.

A similar thing happened to me just the other day as I was getting on the elevator in my office to go home. There were 2 girls already in there chit chatting. Then one girl said how Alice in Wonderland is already out on DVD. And the other girl said, "Yeah. Must be bootleg. They can bootleg anything nowadays." And her friend responded, "Yeah! BOOTLEG!" They were standing behind me in the elevator and I was wearing my galliera GM. They must have used the word "bootleg" 5 or 6 times in that 10 second ride down. I just knew that they were probably looking at me and my bag when everytime they said, "BOOTLEG" and laughed. I could take a hint. Some people are just so low class and ignorant.

That was extremely rude. She was probably just jealous.

I carry my LV to bargain stores all of the time - Target, Costco, etc.. I am sure that someone somewhere thought my bag was fake, but no one ever said anything directly to me or at me.

I love forever21 -- you can get some really great deals there. and i agree with everyone, just don't let it bother you. i don't really care whether people think it's real or not because i actually don't want them to know that it is an LV to be honest. i got the ebene speedy recently precisely to be discreet. i like to know that it is real though. but i can see how it bothered you. don't let it get you down! besides, it's a stranger.

I'm sorry this happened to you, that really stinks, but try not to let it bother you. You are the one that owns the gorgeous authentic black courtney and not her! I don't understand why people nowadays feel they have the right to make rude comments about people and then walk away...pretending like it was all ok, like this is an acceptable way to behave. It is rude and classless and like another poster mentioned, doesn't deserve a response or any more wasted energy! Congrats on owning such a gorgeous bag btw!