Angry Little Girls Tote- Oops!

JudieH

Mar 14, 2007
I purchased this tote months ago. Never used it. Finally decided to wear it the other day while running errands with my family.

My husband took one look at it and said "What does that say??" :wtf:

I explained, hey, our kids can't read yet so they don't understand. (Our girls are 4 and 2). He goes- well, what about the OTHER kids who can read?? :nuts:

Hmm, well, I hadn't thought about that!

And then my 4 year old comes over to look at it. "Mommy, why is that girl so angry?" :sweatdrop:

This is the one that I have:

http://www.algstore.com/items/50407-bb.htm

I don't think I will be wearing this one again. I have to think if I have a friend I can give it to...

:roflmfao: Too funny!!! I love it but I know what you mean about the kids. My dog had a shirt that said, I hate Tinkerbell, that ***** has everything- and I explained it away to my daughter who was about 9 at the time, that it isn't a swear word, it's technically the name for a female dog. Hee hee, guess that wouldn't work for you bag.

teehee!!! awwww...

angry little girls is so cute though! I have a tote too! I think all the totes are soooo cute! But I don't have much of a use for my tote either... but still cute! :P

yhst-48655173025862_1958_4301831

I gave my friend this one last year for her birthday, and she had planned on taking it with her on a trip. Then she realized "what if kids read it??" She left it at home. :P

Kim.jpg

Attachments

• Kim.jpg
    Kim.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 2,597