Angel's Wing Earrings

1. My daughter has for asked a pair of sterling silver angel's wings earrings for her birthday. The picture she showed me looks a lot the X-Men3 kid's (Phoenix?) spread wings. Also, apparently Nicole Richie was seen with a pair of these.

Does anyone have a clue where I can find these? I like to spoil her for her day:heart: :heart: , as long as she doesn't go overboard, and I must say she usually doesn't. Thank you in advance.
    Champaign

2. I have the CUTEST pair of angel wing earrings that I bought from Urban Outfitters! You can get them in either silver or gold...they were like 20 bucks:smile:

3. The pair I have are the silver ones. I bought them at Nordstroms for around $10-$15 dollars I think. This was a few months ago though.

4. Urban outfitters .. yes... a more expensive version would be by Lena Wald..

try looking around Shopbop for her stuff... or lenawald.com

5. I sell them for only $5.99. I have the gold ones in stock but I have to check for the silver ones. The ones I have are not sterling silver though. The Urban outfitter ones are not sterling silver either. =)

6. I got a pair of those earrings shown above at Claire's. The Urban Outfitters ones feel like better quality though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice