Angels from the Chanel forum! HUGS AND KISSES FOR HABANERITA!!!

milodrinker

the double c bug
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
better late than never! earlier this year, habanerita posted about east west flaps going for pre-pre increase prices: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/ppsstt-little-secret-about-east-west-flaps-228333.html.

i was looking for my first chanel then (was undecided between a mini flap or an east west) and i took this as a sign. being a doll, she helped me to snag one (at the incredible price) and shipped it halfway around the world to me. (we didn't even know each other since i was new to the chanel forum).

i present my first piece of chanel heaven! thank you once again cristina, you are a wonderful wonderful person. i love this forum and i heart my bag to deathhhhhhhhhhh. :P:P:P:P

east west flap in caviar with silver HW.

IceEarl

O.G.
May 12, 2007
How lovely!! Congrats and I am sure you'll enjoy ths gorgeous purse for a long long time.

jmen

O.G.
Jan 15, 2007
Congrats on your e/w (you're going to absolutely love it). Thanks for sharing pics and telling us about Habanerita superb job in enabling. Cudos to all who have made someone's dream come true!

bagmad73

O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
That's a true classic and a real beauty! Congrats to your first (of many LOL) Chanels. You're off to a great start!