Angels from the Chanel forum! HUGS AND KISSES FOR HABANERITA!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. better late than never! earlier this year, habanerita posted about east west flaps going for pre-pre increase prices: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/ppsstt-little-secret-about-east-west-flaps-228333.html.

i was looking for my first chanel then (was undecided between a mini flap or an east west) and i took this as a sign. being a doll, she helped me to snag one (at the incredible price) and shipped it halfway around the world to me. (we didn't even know each other since i was new to the chanel forum).

i present my first piece of chanel heaven! thank you once again cristina, you are a wonderful wonderful person. i love this forum and i heart my bag to deathhhhhhhhhhh. :P:P:P:P

east west flap in caviar with silver HW.

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. last pic! habanerita, thank you from the bottom of my heart once again :smile:

[​IMG]

4. How lovely!! Congrats and I am sure you'll enjoy ths gorgeous purse for a long long time.

5. Very pretty! :heart: You made a great choice. Congrats.

6. She's a beauty-- congrautlations.

Wear it well--

7. Congratulations. Great first bag!

8. Congrats on your e/w (you're going to absolutely love it). Thanks for sharing pics and telling us about Habanerita superb job in enabling. Cudos to all who have made someone's dream come true!

9. That's a true classic and a real beauty! Congrats to your first (of many LOL) Chanels. You're off to a great start!

10. Congratulations on your E/W! So sweet of habanerita to help you out.

11. Congratulations on your new Chanel - she's a classic, I love it!

12. Congrats! great purchase, lovely bag~

13. Congrats on getting the bag. Habanerita is awesome.

14. Beautiful! Enjoy her!

15. Congrats on your awesome purchase ! :yes: