Angelina's New Bag help!

Does anyone know what bag this might be? Maybe it's an LV without mono?
attachment.php

parispjs66zf.jpg

parispjs54kl.jpg

parispjs32jt.jpg

I thought so at first two, but the sides have that rounded type leather piece with a thicker width across the zipper area, like in #3 and 4 if you look closely. I can't figure it out :nuts: I checked the LV site and didn't see anything close, so maybe it isn't an LV (though she loves LV, mainly all she carries).

yeah... what's up with that...? she's been using the SAME LV bag for YEARS...(which i know, is the point, but she doesn't EVER change it!) and also, i've always been curious to know, since she's so aware of all of poverty whatever issues... is she fashion conscious at all? does she wear branded stuff? all i've seen is the LV... i mean, if thats the case, she's so humble it's kinda unreal... and boring.

She is the spokeswoman for St.John and their new model, so she is fashion conscious. I admire her for having bigger and better things to think about than what bag she carries. She is also beautiful enough that her face itself is the most beautiful posession she could ever own. With children and love in her life, why should she wonder if the Stam bag or the spy bag or the B Bag or ??? She is a wonderful role model in this respect.