Angelina says being Naked helps her open up

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Taken from People

Angelina Jolie says she's mystified by Brad Pitt's power to get her to come out of her shell – but being naked helps.

"I don't know how he does it, but ... I talk a lot in the bath," the actress and UN goodwill ambassador, 32, tells Marie Claire magazine for its July issue. "It's easier to talk when you're naked ... Get naked with me, and I'll talk!"

Jolie, who had been a single mother to her son Maddox, 5, before meeting Pitt, also says she's so grateful for the actor's presence in the lives of her kids.

"I'm so happy for my children – especially Mad," Jolie tells the magazine, which hits newsstands June 12. "I didn't know if he was ever going to have a dad. So when I watch them having real strong father-son time, or even when Mad tells me, 'This is a boy thing, Mom' – it's just really beautiful to see."

In addition to Maddox, Jolie and Pitt are parents to Zahara, 2, and Shiloh, 1, and Pax Thien, 3, who was legally given the last name Jolie-Pitt last week.

As for her own relationship with Pitt, Jolie says that their connection has grown over time – despite many changes in their family life.

"I think we both went on a lot of faith – we really did," she says. "Our family has grown very quickly, and we have a lot of responsibility together, and we acknowledge that we are lucky we turned out be for each other everything we'd hoped. We could have been very wrong, but every challenge we hit has brought us closer. It has been that kind of relationship."

Jolie, who recently said she plans to take a year off work, also tells the magazine that her career helps her in her personal life as well.

"My work has always been a great way for me to deal with things in my life," she says – especially when it came to her new movie A Mighty Heart, in which she plays the real-life Mariane Pearl, widow of slain Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl.

"Focusing on that story on a daily basis, you certainly don't worry about your life," she says in excerpts provided by the magazine. "I mean, there isn't a better film to make you hyperaware that you should complain about nothing."

Ummm I think he could help me open up too. But I am not sure if he were in the bathtub with me that I would want to talk :graucho:

I think that they make a great couple. Maybe she feels like when she is naked she has nothing to hide and I am sure that it is not about sex like everyone is probably thinking. I like to hear people talking about the cute thing their kids do b/c the smile that comes across their face is so real. I can't wait to see that movie.

Hot!
angelina-jolie-esquire-june-2007-02.jpg

No offence Megs but I am seriously sick of hearing of this womans sexuality! Don't knows who is more sick right now her or me! Yeuch!
She has adopted all of these children, time she thought of them & kept her private life private! She is one sick individual!
"Get naked & I'll talk", Knife sex turns me on! what next from this screwed up woman?

^^ OMG!! i dont know why but that cracked me up! i agree though, what is she talking about she has trouble opening up???

virtually everyday there is a new interview out of her spilling, what seems like, EVERY DETAIL OF THEIR LIVES!
i have seriously had enough already:sick:

I might be in the minority here, but I am still disturbed by the fact that she slept with and stole a married man from his wife, and now brags publicly about their wonderful life together. Makes me cringe a little.

I might be in the minority here, but I am still disturbed by the fact that she slept with and stole a married man from his wife, and now brags publicly about their wonderful life together. Makes me cringe a little.
Me also & the fact that she has to publicly brag about her sexual deviation, I am referring to the knife sex here.

I love both Jen and angelina, and I don't see anything wrong with her talking about this. At least she's not the typical Hollywood airhead, and I respect that. Anyone who is extremely famous, we're going to get sick of hearing about. No matter what they are talking about.