the Angelina Jolie thread

i think it's fine that she got pregnant before the divorce became final, like others have said, actual relationships can end months or years before the courts deem them legally over. it's unreasonable to expect brad and angelina to wait until the court system gets around to ending their legal bond.

and i also think it's important to remember that it's the responsibility of the person in the relationship to not cheat. brad is at fault, not angelina, she's allowed to fall in love with whomever she wants. she didn't hold a gun to his head.

amanda said:
i think it's fine that she got pregnant before the divorce became final, like others have said, actual relationships can end months or years before the courts deem them legally over. it's unreasonable to expect brad and angelina to wait until the court system gets around to ending their legal bond.

and i also think it's important to remember that it's the responsibility of the person in the relationship to not cheat. brad is at fault, not angelina, she's allowed to fall in love with whomever she wants. she didn't hold a gun to his head.

Well.. they both did to each other in Mr. and Mrs. Smith ! :lol:

What makes either one of them think the other won't stray? They both obviously have no problem with being unfaithful....
One or the other (or both) will be off bumping uglies with the next "hot thing" that catches their eye...

puddinhd58 said:
What makes either one of them think the other won't stray? They both obviously have no problem with being unfaithful....
One or the other (or both) will be off bumping uglies with the next "hot thing" that catches their eye...

Hey.. as long as they are both ok with that!! :lol:

amanda said:

it's not her fault, but she hasn't talked to her father for so long because she once stated that she hates how he cheated on her mother and how wrong it was to get involved with someone who's married. hypocrite!

As much as i think they are the 'perfect' match, i still can't stop wondering how dirty brad did jenn. however, i am on the brangelina gravy train. toot toot LOL

one things for sure, that baby is going to be gorgeous!

*JJ* said:
it's not her fault, but she hasn't talked to her father for so long because she once stated that she hates how he cheated on her mother and how wrong it was to get involved with someone who's married. hypocrite!

Wow, i didn't know that.

I liked AJ more before Brad...I dunno, I kind of liked that she was psycho and unpredictable. Even when she decided to adopt and be all domesticated, she did it as a single woman.
Isn't that why we like celebs, cause they aren't like us?

Check her out!

022206_angelinajcpenny.jpg