Angelina Jolie&Brad Pitt @ "God Grew Tired of Us" premiere january 8

Angie is the most beautiful woman in the world IMO. Just second to VB. Interesting that they are both brunette. Must be why I keep dying my hair from blonde to brown and then back again! LMAO

Interesting the way Nicole talks to Brad and Angie with her arms crossed...

Nice couple, but I am tired of them. I can't stand them together and now they're everywhere. First they didn't want to be seen together in public, now everyday there are new pictures of them in a public events. I like Nicole Kidman so much more.

They look great and so happy together....they're adorable!! I'm happy for them now that they're comfortable being in the public eye as a couple.

Brad is starting to show his age (but is still hot as ever!!)

Ohhhh Nicole and Brad make such a beautiful couple, in my opinion better than he with Angie, altough i love her.
Now that i finally see Nicole with Angelina together (in my opinion the two most beautiful women in the world) i can choose: Nicole kidman. She has something etheral, i can't explain, her skin, her pose, her eyes, her face is perfect...

Ohhhh Nicole and Brad make such a beautiful couple, in my opinion better than he with Angie, altough i love her.
Now that i finally see Nicole with Angelina together (in my opinion the two most beautiful women in the world) i can choose: Nicole kidman. She has something etheral, i can't explain, her skin, her pose, her eyes, her face is perfect...
You know what i was thinking the same thing while i looked at those photos.I always liked them both but i would go for Nicole too.She is just stunning and poised.:love: