Angelina, For VOGUE !

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    When Barbara Walters sat down with Anna Wintour, the SheDevil editor of Vogue magazine, for her upcoming '10 Most Fanscinating People of 2006' special, she gave her a sneak peek at Angelina Jolie's greatly awaited January cover shot by none other than Annie Liebovitz.
    Angelina strikes a pose in a gorgeous scarlet red gown on an old airfield near the desert with small planes acting as a dramatic backdrop.

[​IMG]

2. She's so hot! I love her looks...

3. She is sooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!

4. She's a hottie!

5. i love her.

6. Angelina & Anna=Love!

7. Oh, gosh... I love Angie so much!! :love: And is that sexy Brad on the bike? :nuts::drool:

8. She is so pretty!!! Love her!! And that does look like Brad on the bike. HOT COUPLE!!

9. Yup she is just plain awesome!

10. She is gorgeous!

11. i love that picture with her & BP ..... So Classy and Sexy

12. I would say most celebrities are pretty but Angelina is gorgeous! She is way above the top. I really like that she doesn't have to try so hard, she seems simple in many ways, compassionate, generous, o.k I'll stop, she is my favorite!!!

13. Yep ! that's Brad. :heart:

14. HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE angelina. i'm gonna buy two copies of that one.

15. :drool: She is so gorgeous, and I love that she puts so much time and effort into charity work.