Angelica bag????

It's the smaller version of the Araline. The main difference is it doesn't have a pocket on the front like the Araline. That's a great price, snap it up! It would be a great summer bag.

The best thing about these bags is that they're so light to carry.

^^^ No, I did that, I think! I have emailed to get the shipping cost and haven't heard, so stupid me decides to bid, so maybe she will answer and that removed the blasted BIN!!! Such an idiot!! Me and Ebay are definitely not a pair. I am hoping that she could remove my bid and let me do the BIN.
We'll see, probably against the laws of Ebay!! LOL

If they won't give you the bin, some will end the auction early. It's a great bag. I've been trolling ebay looking at the araline variations. Good luck to you!

^^^ No, I did that, I think! I have emailed to get the shipping cost and haven't heard, so stupid me decides to bid, so maybe she will answer and that removed the blasted BIN!!! Such an idiot!! Me and Ebay are definitely not a pair. I am hoping that she could remove my bid and let me do the BIN.
We'll see, probably against the laws of Ebay!! LOL

In this instance - sod the laws of ebay!!! - if they won't cancel the bid they may end the auction and sell to highest bidder, then they can just increase the postage cost to make it up to the BIN price plus the postage. Its always worth a try.

The seller of the bag will not respond to my questions!! I have a bid on there too!! What the heck???

I found a Euston bag in a rich pink that is a great price and that seller responded very quickly! Jazzy authenticated it for me, so I don't know what to do! This is frustrating!! On one hand I would like to just cancel my bid on the Angelica and get the Euston and on the other, I really do like that bag!

^^^Yeah, why not Mrs Enabler huh?? They are both great bags, and very different from each other, could be a good move Kroquet :tup:

I guess the only worry is the fact that the seller hasn't replied to your comms yet. Doesn't exactly inspire confidence should anything go wrong with the transaction :s