angela simmons

1. Can we have a angela simmons thread?? I have requested a thread for her years ago.
    Thanks

2. you don't have to ask.. just start posting pics and such

3. +1

4. #4 May 27, 2016
    Last edited: May 27, 2016
    So, so far almost all of Rev Run's kids have babies out of wedlock

5/27/16

image.jpg
  5. Oh wow

6. Glad she has some water to quench her thirst.

I lost track of the number of mug shots her fiancé has. Seems like he had a different hairstyle in each one.

Congrats!

7. What?????? What did I miss?!?!?!?! The preacher's daughter got knocked up and a shot gun engagement by an ex con?

8. #8 May 27, 2016
    Last edited: May 28, 2016
    So much for her saving her virginity for marriage. Instead she gets impregnated by an ex-convict con artist.

angelasimmons We are overjoyed and super excited to receive a blessing this big! Starting a family was something that I could have only dreamed of.

Read more at http://websta.me//p/1259791141659559769_9159944#xkFveMmgvuqcLpDZ.99

[​IMG]

via instagram

9. Yes gurl!

10. Oh lawd

11. My dear. Do the Googles. It is out there. The mug shots are plentiful. I like Run. But is he a preacher? I don't know.

12. Reverend Run's pulpit is his bathtub. All the talk about abstinence and none of his kids are married but now 3 of them have babies out of wedlock. All the men Angela has access too this is who she fell for, a scammer. She must be ashamed since she's kept him a mystery. Oh well

13. Who is she?
    Who is Run?

14. Run is the Run in Run DMC

Ladybug09 likes this.
  15. Ah. I thank you.
    My adidas' thank you :smile: