Angela is here!

zuzu maxx

Anonymous Bag Lady
O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
Hi everyone

My Angela came in!!! I really love it! I was looking for a classic hobo and this is it for me. It's classic Marc Jacobs so nothing extraordinary, but so nice. The drop can be adjusted. I like the drape of the bag and the color is so much nicer than on the MJ website. I know some people don't like the new pockets, but they really don't protrude like the photos. I think this is a keeper for me!

I will post modeling shots later, but right now I am in my Saturday sweats.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 478
WOAH congrats! The color looks to be a really nice nuetral - what color is it???

It's just listed as brown on the tags. This comes in navy too and I saw the new navy. It is really pretty not to dark and not too light - it is rich looking.

I got the neutral because all I have is black or color and I wanted a cute new summer bag. :smile:

you're right. the website photos don't do it any justice at all. it looks fantastic in your pictures and very comfortable to use. the leather looks so soft. is it? congrats on your new bag, zuzu!

wowo!! it's so pretty! sort of like the christy and sophia mixed together, but in a much better way. congrats!! thanks for sharing.... the color is gorgeous!

that looks great zu!!:tup:
is that the small or larger Angela?
I like that shade of brown --
it's the perfet neutral that can be carried all year round!!
I see what you mean about the pockets, too
they don't look nearly as "puffy" as they did in the
stock pics -- I can't wait to see your modeling
pics -- Congrats on your new S/S purchase!!:woohoo:

you're right. the website photos don't do it any justice at all. it looks fantastic in your pictures and very comfortable to use. the leather looks so soft. is it? congrats on your new bag, zuzu!

Hi tadpolenyc - It is soft, but not as soft as the Mercer Peet bags. I can tell it will soften well and get a little smooshier. IRL is so important. It is definitely nicer than the pictures!

I am not sure if it's a large or small - I was only aware of one size.

Thanks everyone for the compliments :smile:!

I think I see why the pockets always seemed to look so "funny" and "puffy" -- the pockets are actually the same size, it's the "flap" that's different -- on the original MP, the flap is squared shape, larger and sewn to the top seam of the pocket -- here (on the Angela), its rounded, smaller and sewn much lower -- the actual pockets & padlocks look to be about the same size, however.

multi-pocket.jpg
multi-lg1.jpg

congrats zuzu.. it is pretty.. looks very practical and good everyday bag.. can't wait for your modeling pics.. btw, how's the top closure, is it magnetic? and can i peek at the lining? TIA :heart: