Angel Girl Boutique (Children's) ~ 50% Off All In-Stock Clothing & Gifts Through 9/8

dragonfly25

Nov 27, 2007
Thank you so much, bagachondriac! The code still work.:yahoo:
I thought I was on a ban but they have so much cute stuff and couldn't resist the additional 50% off.

Too bad they're closing at the end of the month.
As of March 31, 2009, Angel Girl will sadly be closing. Keep your eyes open over the next two weeks for some INCREDIBLE savings! All of our inventory must go! Thank you to all of our wonderful customers that made the past 2+ years so enjoyable!

Effective tomorrow, February 27th - All Sales are FINAL. Thank you for your understanding.
:sad:

reifmn

Sep 25, 2006
Thanks for the code - I got an adorable outfit for my toddler for this winter at a great price:P

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
I'm curious to know what others think of the items they purchased from this site. My two items arrived today and I couldn't be more disappointed!! The quality was no better and possibly less that what you would get from Walmart! The original retail of this solid pink dress was $36. In all honesty, had I seen it IRL, I wouldn't have paid more than $8 full retail. It doesn't even have a finished hem!!The 2nd dress ($49) looks to be worth about $10 at most! Luckily, I only spent $28 on the two and I'm relieved that I didn't order more! In comparison, I ordered about 10 items from TueChild that were similarly priced, but the quality was about 10 times better!