anemone ghillies?

what a nice sa to be offering you both and telling you what's coming..that's a rarity with H for the rest of us. i don't think you can go wrong with either of your choices, but like someone said, if you already have several in ghw, why not go for phw for a fresher modern look?
GL deciding dear!

That's indeed so sweet for your SA to let you know a year in advance about what you are getting!!! Bamboo is so nice, I saw a lot of pictures from TPF and the color is so beautiful! I passed on etoupe ghillies before and now I regretted my decision because now ghillies is becoming more popular and more limited! Please share your anemone ghillies once you get it! :smile: :smile:

Hello everyone in this TPF! I just want to share and ask for your kind opinion about what my SA and I talked about when I last visited my H store. First of all, I just went there to collect my order...an H Heur watch strap. My SA asked me if I want to see a kelly 32 bamboo in togo with ghw, i said of course why not. Then she showed it to me and i fell in love and asked if i can buy it and bring it home. She said no! Apparently, I need to wait until march because she already reached her quota this month. I found this silly that H would do this but then i said okay i can wait as long as I can get it eventually. Then after that she ask me if i also wanted anemone birkin ghillies 30? She said there is one coming soon but in phw, my SA knows i am more into ghw. She said the combination is togo and swift in same color anemone. The flap and the ghillies lace-like detailing will be in swift leather and everything else (body of the bag) will be in togo leather. She even showed me the swatch of the two leathers and told me that there is a difference in color when the 2 colors combine and I think it looks very nice for a subtle contrast. She said they ordered only one in the store and when it gets in i will be the first one she will call. What a sweet SA she is! My question is, has anyone one of you seen a ghillies in this color combination, and does it look nice in PHW? Is this bag considered a limited edition or rare? I've never owned a ghillies before and I'm not entirely sure that I love the design. Kindly post picture and share here if someone has it.
I love ghillies and I think phw is stunning with anemone! I would take it!

Your SA is very sweet to tell you what is coming. My SA always said she has no idea. You should take definitely check it out. Anemone is a beautiful color.
Yes, she is indeed! She will show me a binder of all their orders for the season every time i requested for a particular bag and even put my name on it, so i'll be the first to be called when it gets in. Thank you for your kind input :heart:and will definitely see it when it comes!
Oh wow, I can imagne how beautiful is this Anemone Ghillies~ PLEASE kindly share the pic with us when u bring this baby home!!
Thank you for kind words! I will definitely do a reveal when i decide to bring it home! :smile:
I think the gillies is beautiful bag, gold hardware will look richer but the phw will be more fresh and modern. If you already have a few bags with gold hardware why not have a phw for a change?
Thank you so much for your kind opinion!:flowers: We will see when it gets in, if it sings my heart, then it's for me!
Personally I really don't mind the hardware, but I prefer PHW, its just not tiring. Bs and Ks are classic forever bag and I would like to use them as long as God permitting precious time I've got.
Actually my previous b/k were mostly phw, it's only now that i love gold hardware more than palladuim. You're right, Hermes is forever bags that we can treasure for the rest of our life! Thank you for joining us here! :hugs:

what a nice sa to be offering you both and telling you what's coming..that's a rarity with H for the rest of us. i don't think you can go wrong with either of your choices, but like someone said, if you already have several in ghw, why not go for phw for a fresher modern look?
GL deciding dear!
Thank you hun! She is indeed a darling! We'll see when it gets in, but there is an option that i can have a regular birkin 35 anemone ghw if ever i pass the ghillies. So no worries! Anemone is amazing color and my favorite this season!
Wow! I'd love to own something/ anything in Bamboo and Anemone. Both are my favorite colors for this season. Congrats for being offered both! Can't wait to see your reveal.
Thank you for your kind words! I am just lucky to have the sweeties SA that loves me! Anemone and bamboo are also my favorite colors this season and i am lucky to be offered with both colors! :yahoo:
That's indeed so sweet for your SA to let you know a year in advance about what you are getting!!! Bamboo is so nice, I saw a lot of pictures from TPF and the color is so beautiful! I passed on etoupe ghillies before and now I regretted my decision because now ghillies is becoming more popular and more limited! Please share your anemone ghillies once you get it! :smile: :smile:
Thank you Lovehermes! :heart: She is wonderful to work with! I hope she will stay forever in my local H store! I hope the ghillies will sing on me when we open the orange box. I was offered a ghillies Birkin before in Ruby tadelackt ghw but i passed because i didn't like the leather. Btw my SA told me if ever i pass on ghillies she can still offer me the regular birkin anemone ghw but in size 35, which i am also hesitant because i prefer size 30. Oh well! we'll see when it comes!
I love ghillies and I think phw is stunning with anemone! I would take it!
Thank you dear! We'll see if it sings my heart, then i will definitely bring her home!

Last edited:
Thank you hun! She is indeed a darling! We'll see when it gets in, but there is an option that i can have a regular birkin 35 anemone ghw if ever i pass the ghillies. So no worries! Anemone is amazing color and my favorite this season!

Thank you for your kind words! I am just lucky to have the sweeties SA that loves me! Anemone and bamboo are also my favorite colors this season and i am lucky to be offered with both colors! :yahoo:

Thank you Lovehermes! :heart: She is wonderful to work with! I hope she will stay forever in my local H store! I hope the ghillies will sing on me when we open the orange box. I was offered a ghillies Birkin before in Ruby tadelackt ghw but i passed because i didn't like the leather. Btw my SA told me if ever i pass on ghillies she can still offer me the regular birkin anemone ghw but in size 35, which i am also hesitant because i prefer size 30. Oh well! we'll see when it comes!

Thank you dear! We'll see if it sings my heart, then i will definitely bring her home!
I will wait your reveal! I'm sure you will fall in love..

Wow! That sounds like an amazing combination! I'm a fan of matching warm colors with GHW and cool colors with PHW. Anemone Gillies with PHW is just perrrrrrrrrfect! Can't wait for your reveal!

I will wait your reveal! I'm sure you will fall in love..
We will see when it gets in! Absolutely we'll do a reveal! Thank you.
Wow! That sounds like an amazing combination! I'm a fan of matching warm colors with GHW and cool colors with PHW. Anemone Gillies with PHW is just perrrrrrrrrfect! Can't wait for your reveal!
Thank you! Would you consider anemone a cool color?
Ghillies in a 30cm looks better than on a 35. The bag will be stunning.
Thank you hermesmonkey for chiming in! Yes, the ghillies is 30cm, i am more into 30cm, less likely to bump into things as it is smaller and it's easier to handle, not to mention a lot lighter.

Hi my dear!!!!! I am sure this is going to be gorgeous and will make us all quit envious!!! However, is there any B in regular anemone ghw 30 coming into store instead? I know you said ghw 35 is coming in...but as you mentioned you prefer size 30. To me I am an "equal hardware opportunist" and am more concerned with getting the color in a leather I love. I adore ghilles and I think this will be really special...I look forward to seeing if you come home with her!!!!

Hi my dear!!!!! I am sure this is going to be gorgeous and will make us all quit envious!!! However, is there any B in regular anemone ghw 30 coming into store instead? I know you said ghw 35 is coming in...but as you mentioned you prefer size 30. To me I am an "equal hardware opportunist" and am more concerned with getting the color in a leather I love. I adore ghilles and I think this will be really special...I look forward to seeing if you come home with her!!!!
Hello my sweetest and H goddess friend! Thank you for joining us here! Actually my local store had ordered 2 Birkin in size 30 but too bad i can not have it, it has been reserved already for their other clients. At first when i saw the swatch of this color, i kinda didn't like it as much, only now that i saw this color in actual bag here in tpf and in instagram that i started talking to my SA that i want anemone and fell in love! So it was already to late for the size 30. Last week i paid a visit and my SA was talking about the one and only ghillies anemone size 30 in phw that they are getting and asked me if i am interested and if not they also have one in size 35 ghw in regular birkin. It was a relief to hear that they still have anemone bag for me! :yahoo: Oh well i think i'll wait and see it IRL, which bag sings to me will come home with me! Thank you dear for your kind input. I appreciate it so much! :hugs:

Anemone Ghillies will be so pretty!! I've never seen any pic of it yet anywhere. I love Ghillies since they put more work in it, hence a little pricier than the regular.
Pls do post pics when you get this beauty 😊😊😊