Anemone garden party

Hmmm from what you said, I think you prefer bags on the slouchier side. But I really do suggest you keep the GP. I didn't like mine at first but now it's one of my favorites! It's just so easy to use and I love the understated look.

Of course it will all boil down to what you really want. Let is know ;)

I think the bag has to work for your lifestyle and your own comfort no matter what anyone says here. Load it up with the stuff you normally carry and see how it feels. If you still don't like it, return it. You can't force yourself to love something you don't. :smile:

I know this is an old thread, and I've looked through the Garden Party thread and the one discussing Anemone as a color ^_^ but does anyone have more pictures of their Anemone GP? I think it might be the color for me and would love to see more styling photos or pictures of your dressed up GP in this color! Thanks!

I know this is an old thread, and I've looked through the Garden Party thread and the one discussing Anemone as a color ^_^ but does anyone have more pictures of their Anemone GP? I think it might be the color for me and would love to see more styling photos or pictures of your dressed up GP in this color! Thanks!

Here is my "very dressed up" Anemone GP! You might need your sunglasses [emoji41][emoji23]
IMG_1501247256.855710.jpg