Andrea Brueckner Tierney City Bag Only $184.50 @ Lisa Kline!!

sango217

Jan 18, 2008
Fullerton
What a great deal bag! Too bad it's sold out. You don't happen to know the dimensions on that bag do you? I didn't see it listed on the site.

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
What a great deal bag! Too bad it's sold out. You don't happen to know the dimensions on that bag do you? I didn't see it listed on the site.

Hey Sango! You're right...it really is a great deal. You may remember that I bought it in black from Revolve for $227.50 (still new!!) Sorry it's sold out now.....there were at least 2 available when I posted this! :sad:

Measures approx 13"W x 9"H x 6"D

JennyS315

Midwestern Minkette
O.G.
May 24, 2008
Wow. Too bad that is sold out. I own the Tierney City Bag in Brown/Black and it's probably my favorite bag of all time. If anyone can find them at such a low price, it would be an incredible steal.

Jenny

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
Wow. Too bad that is sold out. I own the Tierney City Bag in Brown/Black and it's probably my favorite bag of all time. If anyone can find them at such a low price, it would be an incredible steal.

Jenny

I bought the black/black patent combo without paying attention to the measurements and was really disappointed when it arrived. It appears much larger IMO in the stock photos than it is IRL, so I never carried it. I love the style...it's quite different than anything else I own, but it's smaller than what I'm comfortable carrying. You're right about this price being a steal . :nuts::nuts:..and I thought what I paid was a deal!!

JennyS315

Midwestern Minkette
O.G.
May 24, 2008
I bought the black/black patent combo without paying attention to the measurements and was really disappointed when it arrived. It appears much larger IMO in the stock photos than it is IRL, so I never carried it. I love the style...it's quite different than anything else I own, but it's smaller than what I'm comfortable carrying. You're right about this price being a steal . :nuts::nuts:..and I thought what I paid was a deal!!
I can see how it might be too small...especially now that I'm carrying a Rebecca Minkoff Nikki, which is about 4X the size of the City Bag. I also agree that it looked WAY larger in the photos than in real life. The shoulder strap can also be a bit awkward to use, and if the bag is stuffed full things can fall out if you bend over etc...which is bad. However, I could probably put it in a glass case and just stare at it for days. It's a beautiful bag.

I also bought the City Bag with a discount from Revolve, but nothing like this discount.... :smile: