Andrea Brueckner Cardiff Medium Satchel?

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Does anyone have this bag, and if so, could you please post photos of the inside? I think I've found a new love, but I can't find any pics of the inside. How structured is it? How many pockets? Dark or light-colored lining?

I'm particularly enamored with the Cardiff in 'earth'.

The measurements seem big (16" long) so - does it drape nicely, hug your body, etc.?

Enable ON, and thanks ladies!

I've looked at this bag over and over trying to decide on it. I let 2 or 3 go on ebay because I just wasn't sure. I know I wouldn't only be interested in the distressed soft leather bags and not the Patents but I never went for it. I searched all over the net and couldn't find any additional pics of thre interior either.

Thanks for your response Lexie - I did, of course, search tPF, but there were not photos. I should search again and find the lady who bought one and maybe she can help us!

*Well, that didn't help. How odd that there are no interior photos ANYWHERE.

Last edited:
Lexie, I just got smart and did a search on eBay for completed listings for Andrea Brueckner Cardiff bags, and one of the past listings had interior shots. AND I got even smartER and e-mailed Shop Savoy Truffles (who has a couple of AB Cardiff bags up right now on the 'Bay) and she provided photos of the interior. I've taken a chance and bought one from Shop Savoy - I'll post complete inner and outer photos when I get it. Maybe I'll do a 'Reveal'... I am so terribly afraid this bag will be too big for me, but I think it collapses pretty nicely - we'll see. Heck, it won't be the first time I've been out several hundred dollars... and it won't be the last! :smile:

Last edited:
I passed on a couple of Shop Savoy's because the price was a little up there I thought. I wrote and asked if she would accept an offer and she said no, so I left it be. I'll be interested in seeing your pics because I do love Breuckner bags. I don't care for the Patents but I love the distressed deerskin ones.

They have a picture in the celebs style section with Audrina from the Hills carrying one in black (it can help give you an idea size wise) HTH

Wow, thank you! I can't believe I didn't find those posts when I originally searched! I have purchased the medium Cardiff - oh, I'm getting very excited now, VERY EXCITED:nuts:. The large one would be too big, but the medium is a few inches smaller and oh! Man, I'm going to be in debt forever! If the earth one works out, I'm going for the black - that's gorgeous!

Lexie, after doing some hunting for AB Cardiff bags, Shop Savoy Truffle's price seemed pretty good. I saw that she's had her Cardiff bags listed for a while, with no purchasers - so I scooped the one up for $350 (as you know, since you've been watching too). I think the next one will come from fengjunk, because with the grechen code, it's not a bad price (what, something like $426 with free shipping). We'll see ...