Andrea Brueckner Cardiff Medium Satchel?

indiaink

Well, that didn't last long.
Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Does anyone have this bag, and if so, could you please post photos of the inside? I think I've found a new love, but I can't find any pics of the inside. How structured is it? How many pockets? Dark or light-colored lining?

I'm particularly enamored with the Cardiff in 'earth'.

The measurements seem big (16" long) so - does it drape nicely, hug your body, etc.?

Enable ON, and thanks ladies!

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
:bump: Come on, ladies, I know one of you has this bag ... pretty please?:yes:

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Wild Wonderful West Virginia
I've looked at this bag over and over trying to decide on it. I let 2 or 3 go on ebay because I just wasn't sure. I know I wouldn't only be interested in the distressed soft leather bags and not the Patents but I never went for it. I searched all over the net and couldn't find any additional pics of thre interior either.

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Thanks for your response Lexie - I did, of course, search tPF, but there were not photos. I should search again and find the lady who bought one and maybe she can help us!

*Well, that didn't help. How odd that there are no interior photos ANYWHERE.

Last edited:

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Lexie, I just got smart and did a search on eBay for completed listings for Andrea Brueckner Cardiff bags, and one of the past listings had interior shots. AND I got even smartER and e-mailed Shop Savoy Truffles (who has a couple of AB Cardiff bags up right now on the 'Bay) and she provided photos of the interior. I've taken a chance and bought one from Shop Savoy - I'll post complete inner and outer photos when I get it. Maybe I'll do a 'Reveal'... I am so terribly afraid this bag will be too big for me, but I think it collapses pretty nicely - we'll see. Heck, it won't be the first time I've been out several hundred dollars... and it won't be the last! :smile:

Last edited:

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Wild Wonderful West Virginia
I passed on a couple of Shop Savoy's because the price was a little up there I thought. I wrote and asked if she would accept an offer and she said no, so I left it be. I'll be interested in seeing your pics because I do love Breuckner bags. I don't care for the Patents but I love the distressed deerskin ones.

Geminiz06

Feb 13, 2008
New York
They have a picture in the celebs style section with Audrina from the Hills carrying one in black (it can help give you an idea size wise) HTH

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
They have a picture in the celebs style section with Audrina from the Hills carrying one in black (it can help give you an idea size wise) HTH
Wow, thank you! I can't believe I didn't find those posts when I originally searched! I have purchased the medium Cardiff - oh, I'm getting very excited now, VERY EXCITED:nuts:. The large one would be too big, but the medium is a few inches smaller and oh! Man, I'm going to be in debt forever! If the earth one works out, I'm going for the black - that's gorgeous!

Lexie, after doing some hunting for AB Cardiff bags, Shop Savoy Truffle's price seemed pretty good. I saw that she's had her Cardiff bags listed for a while, with no purchasers - so I scooped the one up for $350 (as you know, since you've been watching too). I think the next one will come from fengjunk, because with the grechen code, it's not a bad price (what, something like $426 with free shipping). We'll see ...