André Saraiva X Longchamp Le Pliage Collab

Finally went to see my SA and picked up my pre orders. So lucky I did as she told me everything sold out in store within a few hours. These are sooo cute! Cannot wait to use them!
Congrats M! :drinks: :heart: These are gorgeous and great colours in choice. Lucky you preordered as down here they sold out prior to launch. I was going to get one but no luck. Was too late. Enjoy your little beauties

• Love
Reactions: Mapoon
Did anyone buy the scarves? I just received the silk ribbon and am waiting for the cotton one with the Longchamp colorful logo. I also bought the blue and black pouch. I'll keep the pouches but not sure about the ribbon. I am usually not a ribbon/scarf person so not sure if I should return the ribbon. I was going to use the cotton scarf as a framed art work. Thoughts? Anyone like the silk ribbon?

Did anyone buy the scarves? I just received the silk ribbon and am waiting for the cotton one with the Longchamp colorful logo. I also bought the blue and black pouch. I'll keep the pouches but not sure about the ribbon. I am usually not a ribbon/scarf person so not sure if I should return the ribbon. I was going to use the cotton scarf as a framed art work. Thoughts? Anyone like the silk ribbon?
The silk ribbon is a striking design but I feel it works best as a twilly for a bag. It looked really good against the tan travel bag in the collection but we already have other bandeaus and twillies so passed on this one.