And yet another bagaholic

danaan

Etsy-o-holic
O.G.
Aug 11, 2009
I thought I start my first post in this forum with introducing myself - after sticking my nose into all kinds of threads here for a week or so, that seems only fair!

So, where to start... I really like bags... what am I saying!?
I looooooooove bags!!!!!!

My big passion are Burberry bags, but dangle a nice bag in front of my nose and I won't care what brand it is - I just gotta have it!!! :drool:

'nough said for now!
I'm sure we'll meet again in one of the sub-forums...

danaan

P.S.: And you know what they say *Having only one handbag is like having only one shoe... completely silly!*

Thanks for the warm welcome! :biggrin:

What worries me is that thing about my collection sliiiightly growing in size... :wtf: ... I did a "head count" of all my bags recently which made me realize that I have accumulated quite a number already. Let's just say I moved past the big 30 not only agewise................

danaan

Welcome!!! :biggrin:

Once you're in TPF, give it 6 months and your purse collection is going to double!!!

I swear... LOL

I would have NEVER thought this statement to be true...but even me....with no more posting than I do.....my collection has doubled! LOL....

There are alot of knowledgeable people on here too when it comes to bags, I love love love to read posts here!:graucho:

And then when you post pictures, the TPFers are going to go gaga over them and they're going to congratulate you like you won something and then that feeling is going to linger with you for a bit and eventually you're going to want to buy MORE. Post MORE.

LOL!!!

You're going to love it!!!