And this is what brought me back to Coach....

spartancoaster

of spirit, say what?
O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
Introducing my new, large Ikat Sabrina!! She's absolutely beautiful! I've been away from Coach for a long time and this bag lured me back in. I just had to have her! It's so stunning in person and, best of all, I got a great deal! :yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG_3519_1.JPG
    IMG_3519_1.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 167
This is the most beautiful Sabrina's I have seen and you are right the pictures do not do this bag justice. I love the Ikat look it is so different..

What deal did you get on her?

This is the most beautiful Sabrina's I have seen and you are right the pictures do not do this bag justice. I love the Ikat look it is so different..

What deal did you get on her?

I saw the bag at Dillard's over the weekend for full price, $498. I walked away b/c it was just too much $. I came home and immediately went on ebay and found one someone was selling that was brand new. She had a BIN of $371 or Best Offer. I offered her $300 and she accepted! To me, I think it's a good deal. I know people are saying that they are showing up at the outlets now, but I don't have an outlet anywhere near me. I also was watching an auction on another Ikat, but it was for the smaller one. That one ended up going for $295 and it had a pen mark on it. So, I think I did pretty damn good with this one!!

Introducing my new, large Ikat Sabrina!! She's absolutely beautiful! I've been away from Coach for a long time and this bag lured me back in. I just had to have her! It's so stunning in person and, best of all, I got a great deal! :yahoo:

This bag is one eye-catching bag! And you say it looks better in person? I have yet to see ikat bags in person. I must seek one out.