And this is what brought me back to Coach....

spartancoaster

of spirit, say what?
O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
Introducing my new, large Ikat Sabrina!! She's absolutely beautiful! I've been away from Coach for a long time and this bag lured me back in. I just had to have her! It's so stunning in person and, best of all, I got a great deal! :yahoo:

Attachments

spartancoaster

of spirit, say what?
O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
This is the most beautiful Sabrina's I have seen and you are right the pictures do not do this bag justice. I love the Ikat look it is so different..

What deal did you get on her?
I saw the bag at Dillard's over the weekend for full price, $498. I walked away b/c it was just too much $. I came home and immediately went on ebay and found one someone was selling that was brand new. She had a BIN of $371 or Best Offer. I offered her $300 and she accepted! To me, I think it's a good deal. I know people are saying that they are showing up at the outlets now, but I don't have an outlet anywhere near me. I also was watching an auction on another Ikat, but it was for the smaller one. That one ended up going for $295 and it had a pen mark on it. So, I think I did pretty damn good with this one!!

PerkeMe

Apr 13, 2009
That is a beautiful bag. The shimmery effect is lovely. Enjoy your great new Coach bag!

MCAddict

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
Wow, you did get a pretty good deal on that! I just love the ikat sabrinas, the canvas is so different I just love it! :P

Nov 26, 2006
i have to say, I love the ikat as well. the sabrina bag is what has brought me back to coach as well. actually, the whole madison line!!!! Congrats. she is beautiful!!!

Dec 20, 2006
NYC
Introducing my new, large Ikat Sabrina!! She's absolutely beautiful! I've been away from Coach for a long time and this bag lured me back in. I just had to have her! It's so stunning in person and, best of all, I got a great deal! :yahoo:
This bag is one eye-catching bag! And you say it looks better in person? I have yet to see ikat bags in person. I must seek one out.