And Then There Were Three

sbelle

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
I wish I had a good story for this one. I'm just not coming up with anything. The one thing I am sure about is that it isn't my fault yet I don't have a clear sense of whose fault it is. Ethel says it's not her fault (I see that in her signature, so it must be true). Give me a little time and I am sure I can work it out.

First there was the mini PO. A little bit of heaven on earth. Remember when PO went to the PO?

And then there was the tie dye. The water at the NYC BV store--'nuff said.

And then there were three....

I'll take the blame for this one...
Send Mr. Financial Planner my #, I'll explain, I speak his language ;)

Beautiful, diverse collection of Cabats! You got great taste!!!

I am very sorry, sbelle... but, as the pics show, these cabats clearly overlap. I will PM you with my snail mail addy so that you can rehome the marshmallow cabat. I am happy to do this for you and your collection.... No need to feel grateful :P
s [URL="http://s698.photobucket.com/albums/vv348/ssc0619/?action=view&current=DSC01850.jpg" said:
DSC01850.jpg
[/URL]

It is beautiful, love the logical display ;)
After my reveal (in the next few days) Ethel will have to change her signature :nuts:
Then you can blame her for your gorgeous bag

love the paille fume bag. it is seriously tempting me. please post interior pictures and especially the little pouch inside when you have time. more details please. what color is the lining of the inside pouch. i love all the little details. i can't go into bv to investigate- too dangerous; along with h. i have to do my browsing from afar.