And the winner of the $899 Olsen Tote was.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. WOW, she used another ebay account to win that auction? I don't recall the same id. That's quite sneaky?

2. umm I'm kinda lost:confused1:

3. I know a few that use different accounts for buying/selling. Also quite a few that snap up bargains & resell for a profit.

They must sit at the computer & refresh all day long.... Rarely do I see such a bargain & I search pretty often!

4. She used a diff UserID?!?! I guess that ID she uses to buy stuff for her ebay store. NOT FAIR!!! LOL

5. U mean the $899 olsen tote was this seller? I always lookin forward for her new chanel stuffs, wow....can't believe dat the price dat she posted was like 3x as wat she paid for....my gosh~~

6. Geeez....maybe I should do the same. :lol:

7. wow!! that's some profit:lol::lol:

8. Wow!! So that's how it's done.......:wtf:

9. Clever girl.

10. who is kamaoles? is she a tpfer?

11. it looks so new
    who is this kamoles btw

12. I'm not sure who she is, but she apparently has a couple user IDs she buys with:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130205500875

and then sells:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTH-CHANEL-LIPSTICK-RED-XL-JUMBO-BAG-PURSE-HANDBAG_W0QQitemZ200211485816QQihZ010QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

She's super fast and gets great deals, that's for sure!!

:heart:I hope a lovely PF'er gets the Olsen tote for a good price!!!:heart:
    BTW- I know this was addressed elsewhere but if a PF'er got the other black/tan olsen tote that was on ebay and just ended- please please return it, it was a FAKE!!!

13. OMG, I'm all for making a profit -but that's almost 3 times the original purchase price. More power to this person though for being up on her info and being able to take advantage of a good deal. -Although that doesn't mean I like resellers who hike up the prices like that... it definitely contributes to hiking up the rest of the prices on ebay for Chanel.