And the winner of ANTM Cycle 7 is . . .

Yes, there's something "wrong" with Melrose-->she is so much better and stronger than any girl in the house, thats why everyone hates her....:yucky: Melrose really put herself out there and worked hard on every single task!!!!

She is going to make it to the top anyway, without a doubt:jammin: !!!

I don't know. She was better and stronger but the way she interacted with people is what put them off I think. For example, calling Caridee a ho in front of everyone while doing makeup? Not really nice. In the industry if you treat fellow models like that I think word gets around and one won't get very far. That's JMO.

I thought it was slim pickings from the beginning. Melrose would've been a nightmare to manage, plus i thought she was to unpredictable & unprofessional.

Havin said that, i wish her alot of luck.

I didn't really care who won at the end. My favorites had all been knocked out of the running already.

I'm just glad it wasn't Melrose. Couldn't stand her. She thought she had it in the bag. Wayyyyyyy too confident for someone who ended up losing. Just because you win most of the challenges does not mean you're going to be ANTM. I realize that it may count in your favor but the ones who decide who wins challenges are not the same judges who decides the winner of the competition.

Plus, I can't stand sore losers and she is the epitome.

I don't get it~~Whats wrong with girl who is confident?!?! I don't think her winning so many challenges meant nothing!!!!!Its not her fault that she didn't win the ANTM title, sometime you just need a bit extra luck!! Did you hear what Carridee say about herself and Melrose in the final episode? That is total B***Whats about "true blonde" wins? She wanted Eugina in the final two, because she knew Melsore was the stronger competitor, not because she and Eugina was friends!!! I don't recall Melrose called other girls names that often, but Carridee did sooo many times.She is so fake, i wanna :throwup: :mad: every time she teamed up with another girl to back step Melrose...

Plus, Carridee was the one ridiculously over-confident & had a disaster (the worst on ANTM) runway show....

You don't need that stupid ANTM title, Melrose, you are the true model!! I wish you the best of luck!!!![/

I originally thought that you have to be a seasoned model to get away with being mean and *****y. Then I realized even if Naomi Campbell does it, it's still not okay.

Melrose was in a model competition and she's treating people like that? Where does SHE get off?

I didn't really want either of them to win. I wanted one of the twins or Brooke. I was rooting for Melrose since she was such a great model and did a great runway show. Caridee basically won because of her personality for the CoverGirl prize

antm-megan.jpg

Breakfast At Tiffany's

I think Megan definitely should of made it to the top three, she has a more marketable look in my opinion.

I feel you bb10lue! I think it's so silly how everyone has bought into how the editors made Melrose the villian! Tell me please, what exactly did she do that was so offensive, how exactly was she *treating* the other girls? That one time she called Caridee a "ho"? Oh, but when Caridee made the reference to Nigel about the "stick up his a**" she was just being silly and fun right? :rolleyes: Oh and talk about sore loser, how about Caridee giving stank looks and muttering under her breath every time Melrose's name was called at panel or when she won a challenge! It was digusting how many times Eugenia and Caridee called Melrose out her name in the confessionals...they needed to stop worrying about her and focus on their own performances. Don't get me wrong, I'm no huge Melrose fan, I think this was the worse crop of girls in all the ANTM cycles and really didn't care who won :yucky: . But I hate that when someone is dedicated, persistent and obviously doing well, she has to be labeled a b*tch. She was not there to impress the other girls, her job was to impress the industry people and it seemed she was doing just that with her challenge win after win, and the other girls just got spiteful.

i really didn't care who won as long as melrose didn't win. melrose annoyed the crap out of me, her personality was :yucky: . i hope the next cycle is better, i thougth this cycle was sorta boring.

I feel you bb10lue! I think it's so silly how everyone has bought into how the editors made Melrose the villian! Tell me please, what exactly did she do that was so offensive, how exactly was she *treating* the other girls? That one time she called Caridee a "ho"? Oh, but when Caridee made the reference to Nigel about the "stick up his a**" she was just being silly and fun right? :rolleyes: Oh and talk about sore loser, how about Caridee giving stank looks and muttering under her breath every time Melrose's name was called at panel or when she won a challenge! It was digusting how many times Eugenia and Caridee called Melrose out her name in the confessionals...they needed to stop worrying about her and focus on their own performances. Don't get me wrong, I'm no huge Melrose fan, I think this was the worse crop of girls in all the ANTM cycles and really didn't care who won :yucky: . But I hate that when someone is dedicated, persistent and obviously doing well, she has to be labeled a b*tch. She was not there to impress the other girls, her job was to impress the industry people and it seemed she was doing just that with her challenge win after win, and the other girls just got spiteful.
I can see where you're coming from with that:yes: