And the winner is.......with a reveal

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
Well after getting to the Boutique at 10am and seeing the Kristen Drawstring Hobo in python and bringing with me the Large Kristen python satchel I chose the satchel for these reasons: The hobo was HUGE on me, and the to hobo is NOT a drawstring that is just decoration and the closure was just not for me. I I took everything out of my purse and placed it in the satchel even asked people in the store (NOT SA) and brought her home. Made a few stops along the way and even got a few compliments. So now Iam getting ready to go see family and DH so here she is again to stay; Now have to save for the Fall/Winter

9b3cca9c.jpg

4cdc9fd5.jpg

I LOVE :heart: that bag. I haven't seen it in person. Is it the same size as the older Peyton? The body looks very similar, other than the pockets. I think they should have named the Kristen line Peyton.

Iam getting ready to leave for the airport my camera always messes up I dont know how to turn off the flash any suggestions then I can post modeling pics sat or sun

Iam getting ready to leave for the airport my camera always messes up I dont know how to turn off the flash any suggestions then I can post modeling pics sat or sun

On most cameras, just look for a lightning bolt symbol. Press it until you see a "Do Not" (strike through circle) over the lightning bolt. That means your flash is off.