And the winner is.......with a reveal

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
Virginia/Ireland
Well after getting to the Boutique at 10am and seeing the Kristen Drawstring Hobo in python and bringing with me the Large Kristen python satchel I chose the satchel for these reasons: The hobo was HUGE on me, and the to hobo is NOT a drawstring that is just decoration and the closure was just not for me. I I took everything out of my purse and placed it in the satchel even asked people in the store (NOT SA) and brought her home. Made a few stops along the way and even got a few compliments. So now Iam getting ready to go see family and DH so here she is again to stay; Now have to save for the Fall/Winter

theFlip#2

new with tags
O.G.
Jun 21, 2007
Earth
Congratulations on making a choice that makes You happy!

It's a Beautiful bag!

Enjoy wearing Her!

ISTYLE

O.G.
Sep 2, 2008
I LOVE :heart: that bag. I haven't seen it in person. Is it the same size as the older Peyton? The body looks very similar, other than the pockets. I think they should have named the Kristen line Peyton.

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
Virginia/Ireland
Iam really not familiar with the Peyton line but it is a beauty and Iam happy that I kept her. I really like the Hobo but it was just way to big

Nutz4Coach

And Treesje Obessed
Sep 15, 2009
Beautiful bag...♥
I tried her on at my store and she's AMAZING !!!
Congrats !!

peggle

I <3 My Hubby
Aug 25, 2009
awesome, congrats on your new baby,,,,,,,,,she is so beautiful!

do you plan on posting some modeling shots?

time for a happy dance!!!

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
Virginia/Ireland
Iam getting ready to leave for the airport my camera always messes up I dont know how to turn off the flash any suggestions then I can post modeling pics sat or sun

inch37

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
Happy town
shes beautiful..im glad you chose her beautiful..you can take a quick pic with your cell..thats what i do and it doesnt flash...congrats

mandabear

O.G.
Oct 29, 2007
SF Bay Area, CA
Iam getting ready to leave for the airport my camera always messes up I dont know how to turn off the flash any suggestions then I can post modeling pics sat or sun
On most cameras, just look for a lightning bolt symbol. Press it until you see a "Do Not" (strike through circle) over the lightning bolt. That means your flash is off.