And the secret password is...

^i've seen that happen to people and they try SO hard to play it off...they answer and are like "man, i didn't realize the call got dropped...". oh yeah, that's it! hehe.

lol.... that's funny. it has to be something like someone's name (ahem twinkle.tink!) or "vlad" or something you know that others will know too..

us gays did this when we're out and about and we spot cute guys in a group passing by.. we talked loudly of a club called "Gameboi" or "Tigerheat" and looked to see if any of them would look up or turn around and look. hahaha.. and whaddya know? they did!!

i kinda like the idea of saying twinkle.tink's name.. i mean, there are some vlad's out there, but not a single twinkle.tink that i know of! or something like that! :nuts:

lol.. how bout Wapity. that name just cracks me up i swear. Wapity for all the LV Subforum PFers.

*walks by*
"WAPITY!"
*gets glares and stares! O_O*
"psst... wapity? wapity wapity!"
"why yes! wapity wapity wapity wapity!!"

edit: great now the whole word looks weird cuz i typed it too many times and physically said it out loud too many times. LOL!

lol.. how bout Wapity. that name just cracks me up i swear. Wapity for all the LV Subforum PFers.

*walks by*
"WAPITY!"

edit: great now the whole word looks weird cuz i typed it too many times and physically said it out loud too many times. LOL!

:roflmfao: gotta love wapity!

*walks by*
"WAPITY!"

LOL!! :roflmfao:

lol.... that's funny. it has to be something like someone's name (ahem twinkle.tink!) or "vlad" or something you know that others will know too..

us gays did this when we're out and about and we spot cute guys in a group passing by.. we talked loudly of a club called "Gameboi" or "Tigerheat" and looked to see if any of them would look up or turn around and look. hahaha.. and whaddya know? they did!!

i kinda like the idea of saying twinkle.tink's name.. i mean, there are some vlad's out there, but not a single twinkle.tink that i know of! or something like that! :nuts:

Ack! why me...lol... :shame: